Today we had our 35 week ultrasound. Our little guy is getting bigger. He now looks like a baby, not a scary skeleton monkey (as Davis called him previously). Davis is convinced that the doctor said the boy is so tough that he'll be born with tattoos, and that the ultrasound tech thought he was so cute that she swooned and fainted. I don't recall this happening, but I do have the "pregnancy stupids" so it is possible.

Davis decided to mark 35 weeks by doing some sports. First he donned his golf outfit and headed to the golf course, then he came home and put on a full spandex bike get-up and went biking. Once home after the ride he got his spandex speed suit (read speedo) and headed to the pool. Now he, and his six pack (abs not PBR), are sitting on the couch knitting a sweater for the baby. Should we take bets on whether he'll be able to walk tomorrow?
Anna decided to mark the day by taking to the high seas and practicing for her pirate exam - she hopes to become a full fledged pirate by the end of the summer.
Anna is hoping that her quest to become a pirate will keep her busy. She, like Davis and I, are very sad to say that we put Miro to sleep this past weekend. While it was very hard, it was the right thing to do, and right now he is probably in doggie heaven eating all the horse poop he can get his paws on.
As for me - I'm getting bigger (we'll post a picture of the belly shortly) and entertaining Davis with my one hiccup here and there (the baby likes to kick me and make me hiccup). I'm also busy scaring Davis - at this point my nesting is purging household items and Davis is scared that by the time the baby arrives we won't have anything left in the house (if anyone is interested in a love seat, there is one sitting in front of the house with a "free" sign on it - please come and take it.)
he's a very cute little baby but i noticed you only showed a face picture. does this mean there aren't REALLY any tats on this boy? davis also said that he's so intelligent he has to be born at a teaching hospital so that he can teach the newbies a thing or two -- is that not true either?
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little chublet. I love his cheeks. I agree with Davis on this one - if I had been the ultrasound tech, I would have swooned too.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to give Anna a little love and say how cute SHE looks.... and how patient she is to stand there with a life jacket on while you take her picture!
ReplyDelete