Oliver, his dino, and I celebrated by playing, for hours, in the box (who needs new toys) and drinking seltzer. Davis came home and took the celebration up a notch (who knew a seltzer maker could also produce prosecco?).
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Boxes really are better
Last week at playgroup Oliver picked on the older kids - despite being the youngest in the group, he is the only one who is crawling. He took full advantage of this and crawled around to each of the other kids and stole their toys. I tried to get him to play with the super fantastic toys I'd brought with us, but he had no interest. Deciding that he might be bored of his toys, the next day I bought him a new toy. Well, he played with it for a few minutes and then crawled away to explore the shoes on the other side of the room. Then the doorbell rang (ok, really Anna went crazy and alerted us that the UPS man was at the door) and our seltzer maker arrived.
Oliver, his dino, and I celebrated by playing, for hours, in the box (who needs new toys) and drinking seltzer. Davis came home and took the celebration up a notch (who knew a seltzer maker could also produce prosecco?).


Oliver, his dino, and I celebrated by playing, for hours, in the box (who needs new toys) and drinking seltzer. Davis came home and took the celebration up a notch (who knew a seltzer maker could also produce prosecco?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can you really make prosecco with a seltzer maker?? I need to try that... Such cute pictures!
ReplyDelete