Normally we have a few days of HOT weather here in New England, but this summer we've been getting day after day after day after day...of hot, sunny and humid. We've been enjoying the heat by spending lots of time in and around the water and by running around naked (Oliver that is, Davis and I have remained at least somewhat clothed (don't want to have the neighbors start talking (more than they already are)).
Here are some of my favorites from over the past few weeks -
Cooling off Aunt Elizabeth-

Hanging out at the beach -


Surveying the
ridiculous amount of stuff we bring to the beach (yes, it is necessary to bring a dump truck, excavator, boat, noodle, boogie board - and for Davis and me to at least have a towel or two) -

Playing polo -

And swimming -
Oliver surprised us the other weekend when we were at the
Stockwell Compound - the little fish swam by himself with a noodle!
Getting dry after lots of time spent in the water -
Love the shots of Oliver hanging off the lifeguard stand - so cute! And great video too - I love how my three and a half year old is whining about how "I can't" do what your two year old is doing. :)
ReplyDeleteSomeone is really starting to look a lot like a two year old. I swear it's like he got older overnight!
ReplyDelete