Oliver Winston joined our little family on July 2nd - exactly one week early. Despite being early he was 8 pounds 3 ounces and was 21 inches long. We are all doing well.
Here are a few pictures of the little guy.
Perhaps Oliver's early arrival arrival was prompted by the little project we did a couple days before his birth -- new basement stairs. Good thing the tool belt has an adjustable waist!
Wow Kate - congratulations!!! It's been about forever and a day since I've seen you, so I hope all is well. Certainly looks like it!! Oliver is just gorgeous:)
those cheeks are so kissable. Congrats you guys!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Oliver! Congrats Katie, Davis, and Anna!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! He's adorable and you all look wonderful! Can't wait to meet him
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that becoming a father doesn't mean Davis has to keep his shirt on. Congrats to all.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Oliver is beautiful and you all look so well! Welcome to the world, little guy. :)
ReplyDeleteWow Kate - congratulations!!! It's been about forever and a day since I've seen you, so I hope all is well. Certainly looks like it!! Oliver is just gorgeous:)
ReplyDelete