Monday, November 3, 2008
Never turn your back
This morning Oliver was playing on the dining room floor while I made coffee. Sophie was on the blanket as well as a couple other toys. Oliver was happily playing and I saw no potential disasters so I turned my back for one second so I could get milk out of the fridge. When I turned around, literally a second later, I discovered that Oliver had stopped playing with Sophie and his toys and instead was drooling all over the new issue of Parachutist. I thought I had at least a few years before this happened. Well, I've learned my lesson - I need to always keep both eyes on Oliver - you never know what happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's so cute... how can you take your eyes off him anyways!?
ReplyDeleteOliver, it's not nice to make your mommy cry.
ReplyDelete