Yesterday morning Davis laid out all of our "necessities" before we jumped in the car to deliver Davis to work.
After bringing Davis to work, Oliver and I continued on to Gloucester where we visited Lucy, a friend I had not seen in years. Oliver and I had a wonderful time catching up with Lucy and playing at the beach.
Oliver was exhausted after the beach so we jumped in the car to head back home. The sleepy little boy became a loud little monster once we were back in the car. So we stopped in Beverly and had Davis take us to lunch. Apparently lunch with Davis and Sophie was just what Oliver needed. As soon as we got back in the car he was asleep.

When we got home from visiting Lucy (and lunch with Davis) I realized that I had inadvertently taken a copy of her novel which she had just had published. Although I felt horrible I was also very excited and somehow managed to read the entire book last night. The book, "Waiting for Rescue"(http://www.amazon.com/Waiting-Rescue-Novel-Lucy-Honig/dp/1582435278 ) is amazing and I would highly recommend it. Congratulations Lucy!
Davis was supposed to take the train this morning, but I am realizing the time as I am sitting here writing this and realizing that my boys are still sleeping upstairs and that the train is long gone. Looks like the car pool rides again.
Anyone selling a car?
I love the picture of the blackberrys and other tools all laid out. Very cute. My real question is - what were YOU doing awake and writing while your boys were SLEEPING?!
ReplyDelete