Friday, July 31, 2009

Help

Oliver wants to help. When I take out the vacuum he grabs his a toy and pushes it around next to me. When I clean the table, he too needs a sponge so that he can clean the table as well. When I weed, he - well, he pulls up flowers. When I fold laundry, he - well, he unfolds laundry.

In the past week he has become very interested in the plants. He helps to water all the inside plants, and he has three favorite bushes outside that he is obsessively caring for. I've tried, in vain, to get him to water the other bushes, but he has no interest. These guys though - he seems to love. Not only does he water them, but when Pippa tries to dig a hole near them he runs up and yells "No!" and waves his arms back and forth. Believe it or not, she listens.

No comments:

Post a Comment