At one point Davis and I had all the boys down by the water. While we were playing a nice man came up and offered to take a picture of our "family." Not wanting to get into the details - or logistics (2 and 1/2 years, 8 months and 12 months...) - I said that it would be "so special" if he could capture our day at the beach. So here it is -
Monday, July 13, 2009
Boys
On Friday Davis, Oliver and I met up with Liz, Adam and Ethan at Wells Beach. It had been too long since we'd seen each other. Adam is ever changing - such big smiles and scooting all over the place - and Ethan was (as usual) beyond excited to see Davis (Davis got a HUGE hug when we arrived - I didn't even get a cursory glance). It was also fun to see Ethan and Oliver interact - while not yet playing together, they were interested in one another and had a great time.
At one point Davis and I had all the boys down by the water. While we were playing a nice man came up and offered to take a picture of our "family." Not wanting to get into the details - or logistics (2 and 1/2 years, 8 months and 12 months...) - I said that it would be "so special" if he could capture our day at the beach. So here it is -
And here is a picture of just the boys playing -
At one point Davis and I had all the boys down by the water. While we were playing a nice man came up and offered to take a picture of our "family." Not wanting to get into the details - or logistics (2 and 1/2 years, 8 months and 12 months...) - I said that it would be "so special" if he could capture our day at the beach. So here it is -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys look pretty comfortable with three little boys under three... Thanks for a fun beach day!
ReplyDelete