
On Monday Oliver and I went to Marblehead to meet Nola Victoria Rose de Mol van Otterloo (as her father says - good luck filling out bubbles on official documents). Little Nola was born on June 21st -- just a few days before her big sister Fiona turned three. Nola was even more beautiful in person (and so wonderfully content) and Fiona was a gracious host. Oliver thoroughly enjoyed playing with her toys, walking their dogs (like Oliver, Fiona has a little stuffed dog she likes to walk) and running around the yard.
Meeting Nola, and getting to spend time with Fiona is so special. Erin and I have been friends for more than 30 years. I love that we now live just a short drive away from each other and therefore can see each other more often than we used to be able to -- and that our little ones can grow up together.
Congratulations-again- to Erin, Sander and Fiona. And welcome little Nola.
No comments:
Post a Comment