Our neighbor Joe has a super old truck. The other day as I was getting Oliver into the stroller Joe commented that although his truck has a ridiculous number of miles on it, he thinks the stroller might have more. Later on, as Oliver and I were headed down the driveway on his new bike, Joe and my dad were speculating on the number of wheels we would go through. It is true, Oliver and I do spend a lot of time out and about -- when we get home, and I shut the gate, Oliver goes right over to it and tries to pull it open. And when we get inside, he just stands at the door and bangs on it. What can I say? Oliver clearly takes after both Davis and me -- two people who would much rather be outside than inside. as you can see, we have long stopped caring about whether or not the sun is shining.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Wheels
This past weekend Oliver got a fancy new set of wheels. Despite numerous attempts at trying to get Oliver to be a two handed driver, he insists on taking a more laid back approach.


Our neighbor Joe has a super old truck. The other day as I was getting Oliver into the stroller Joe commented that although his truck has a ridiculous number of miles on it, he thinks the stroller might have more. Later on, as Oliver and I were headed down the driveway on his new bike, Joe and my dad were speculating on the number of wheels we would go through. It is true, Oliver and I do spend a lot of time out and about -- when we get home, and I shut the gate, Oliver goes right over to it and tries to pull it open. And when we get inside, he just stands at the door and bangs on it. What can I say? Oliver clearly takes after both Davis and me -- two people who would much rather be outside than inside. as you can see, we have long stopped caring about whether or not the sun is shining.
Our neighbor Joe has a super old truck. The other day as I was getting Oliver into the stroller Joe commented that although his truck has a ridiculous number of miles on it, he thinks the stroller might have more. Later on, as Oliver and I were headed down the driveway on his new bike, Joe and my dad were speculating on the number of wheels we would go through. It is true, Oliver and I do spend a lot of time out and about -- when we get home, and I shut the gate, Oliver goes right over to it and tries to pull it open. And when we get inside, he just stands at the door and bangs on it. What can I say? Oliver clearly takes after both Davis and me -- two people who would much rather be outside than inside. as you can see, we have long stopped caring about whether or not the sun is shining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment