Davis loves turkey. When I was pregnant with Oliver the thought of turkey made me violently ill. For nine months Davis could only have turkey when I was not around. Since I couldn't suggest banning Thanksgiving Day turkey, Thanksgiving was a bit rough for me. Last year, thankfully, I no longer had my aversion to turkey. However, since Oliver was not yet eating solid foods we were unable to learn if Oliver liked turkey, or his in-utero disdain for turkey remained. On Saturday we hosted a pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving dinner and we learned - Oliver likes turkey!

In addition to, once again, learning that Oliver takes after his dad, we had a wonderful evening catching up with friends (who we really do not see often enough) and watching the little ones interact.


While our evening was fun, we did miss the Doyle's. While they appear to be having a fantastic time in Canada, we miss them and hope they will be able to celebrate with us next year.
I think Oliver is a carnivore :). We missed you guys but so glad you kept the tradition alive!
ReplyDeleteThanks again for hosting us, Lee family!
ReplyDeleteThanks again for hosting us - so fun!
ReplyDelete