Our quick trip also included a visit to the zoo and the Air and Space Museum. While the kids enjoyed the zoo, the museum was preferred. I was actually a bit worried that we might be asked to leave the museum because Henni was so in love with the Hubble Telescope and a particular rocket -- she was so enamored by both that she kept sneaking (with lightening speed) under the barriers so she could try and climb them. (Seriously, I spent a good amount of time on my hands and knees dragging her, by her little feet out from where she should not have been).
Oliver and Davis (and Jordan the snake) could have spent days looking at each and every plane, rocket, and other amazing things. I was shocked by what Oliver already knew about these things and I was also impressed with the questions he asked as he examined the different types of planes.
Looks fun! Henni is getting so big!
ReplyDelete