The weekend before last I was supposed to run a 5 K. However, when we awoke to a warm sunny day I shuddered at the idea of running - not because of the run itself, but because it was just going to be another thing - the run loomed like a hamster wheel. Davis declared the day was mine so I decided we needed to head to the woods. A walk in the woods, a picnic, a familiar weekend adventure was what I needed in order to grab a breath before jumping in to the week ahead.
Thankfully my little family were like bees to honey at the idea and ate up the day. The smiles in the pictures confirm - sometimes one must head to the woods.
![]() |
| Oliver was very interested in the trees and took about a million pictures of them |

No comments:
Post a Comment