Seeing Oliver with his friends and teachers he looked both big and little at the same time. Part of me was so proud of his independence and another part of me wanted to scoop him up and go back to our pre-school days - the "carefree" days.
Oliver's class sang a song and then his class participated in two songs which the whole school sang. It was super cute and I know the kids and teachers put a lot of time and effort into the event.
One thing I did glean from the event, Oliver's friend throughout the whole event was one of his teachers. Davis and I speculated (read hoped) that the reason was he loves his teacher and wanted lots of snuggles, but the reality was that our peaceful little cherub wore his crazy pants and needed a little extra attention.
Speaking of needing a little extra attention - Davis and I chose the balcony seats as it afforded us the best view of the performance - bad idea. Little Miss. I-Love-And-Seek-Out-Danger spent the entire performance trying to throw herself over the balcony (I think she wanted to get down and sing and dance with Oliver's friends).
performance trying to throw herself over the balcony.
No comments:
Post a Comment