Anna is not a big fan of the mailman. Knowing that he tends to bring us bills, which we are not a big fan of, she doesn't greet him in a a very nice way. This morning she seemed especially irritated when he arrived. Thinking the mailman must have brought a big bill I warily opened the mailbox - but what I found was not a bill - it was Oliver's passport! Realizing that Anna was probably worried that with Oliver's new found freedom we would take off and leave her behind to take care of the house, I quickly explained that we had already spoken to her best friend Amy and that Amy was very excited to have her visit when we try out Oliver's passport over Thanksgiving. Embarrassed, Anna slunk off and began counting the days until she can go stay with Amy.
Here are some pictures of Oliver exploring his new passport.


Oh Banana... Does Oliver wear this sweater when he watches the football with dad?
ReplyDeletePoor Banana..... I like Oliver's outfit... someone with really good taste must have given that to him!
ReplyDelete