Wednesday, January 28, 2009

On the go!

It is official - Oliver is on the go! Yesterday Oliver decided he wanted to play with his ball and so he crawled across the dining room floor to get it. Today he has been exploring and has been pointing out all of the things that we need to pick up off the floor and low surfaces.

Here are a few pictures from yesterday:

Up on all fours
Looking at the ball

Mission accomplished - Eating the ball


And here is a video from today. Spoiler alert: I do grab him before he slams his head into the wall - thankfully he is not very fast - yet.


4 comments:

  1. I can vouch for the crawling since I did get to witness it myself today but I think you might have gotten a video of him doing the worm instead. I have visions of Wilson and Oliver doing a worm-off in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we can get a video of Wilson doing the worm now and we can have people vote on the best worm -- Wilson/Kate what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supposedly Wilson retired the worm after he injured himself during his last demonstration. However.... this might require a comeback! Go Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny - I was thinking the same thing - I think Oliver has a future in worm-ing. Better get childproofing, Mom and Dad!

    ReplyDelete