Although Oliver looks pretty small in this picture, he is getting to be a "big boy." We had his six month check up yesterday and he has gained 13 pounds since birth and and has grown 6 and a half inches. The doctor also gave us the go ahead to introduce some more foods. One of the foods on the list was lamb Davis really wanted me to get a lamb chop and puree it for Oliver last night. Instead I gave him some yogurt for breakfast this morning. He loved the yogurt. Not sure what he'd think of the lamb. I have a feeling Davis might stop at the market on the way home from work tonight...
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
You did what?!
In my baby book there is a picture of me, probably 3 or 4 months old, on a snowbank. Every time I got to that picture when looking through it I would say to my parents I would question their judgement -- who just lays a baby in a snowbank? As it turns out, I do. My parents said the wanted to capture a picture of how much snow there was that year, and, well, that is just what I wanted to do too. When Oliver is older and is looking through his baby book and questions my judgement, I'll just smile and tell him to wait.

Although Oliver looks pretty small in this picture, he is getting to be a "big boy." We had his six month check up yesterday and he has gained 13 pounds since birth and and has grown 6 and a half inches. The doctor also gave us the go ahead to introduce some more foods. One of the foods on the list was lamb Davis really wanted me to get a lamb chop and puree it for Oliver last night. Instead I gave him some yogurt for breakfast this morning. He loved the yogurt. Not sure what he'd think of the lamb. I have a feeling Davis might stop at the market on the way home from work tonight...
Although Oliver looks pretty small in this picture, he is getting to be a "big boy." We had his six month check up yesterday and he has gained 13 pounds since birth and and has grown 6 and a half inches. The doctor also gave us the go ahead to introduce some more foods. One of the foods on the list was lamb Davis really wanted me to get a lamb chop and puree it for Oliver last night. Instead I gave him some yogurt for breakfast this morning. He loved the yogurt. Not sure what he'd think of the lamb. I have a feeling Davis might stop at the market on the way home from work tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment