Although we have discovered the fun of trying to capture milestones, antics, and just plain fun on camera there are, of course, moments that are not captured.
A couple recent moments had to do with Mr. Parrot. Mr. Parrot has been away on vacation (he actually got eaten by a dog) and a "new" Mr. Parrot arrived in the mail. Oliver's face when we opened the box and he saw Mr. Parrot was, not to copy Mastercard, but it was just priceless. Also priceless was Oliver, so excited to see Mr. Parrot that he kept trying to put his pacifier in Mr. Parrot's mouth (beak).
Another moment was last night. We were playing with several of Oliver's friends and I commented that while Oliver does a great high-five I have not been able to get him to wave good-bye. I then scoop Oliver up to leave, say good-bye and look - Oliver is waving good-bye to his little friends. Davis, Elizabeth and I kept trying last night for a repeat performance, but we have been unsuccessful - I guess he just saves his waves for his litle friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment