Other exciting news is that Oliver has said his first word! Last week both Davis and I were sure that he said "dog" when looking at Pippa. He said it a couple times, over several days, but we thought maybe we were just being overeager parents. Well, this morning Elizabeth heard it too - Elizabeth and Pippa walked into the house and Oliver said "dog" when he saw Pippa. So it is official - yeah Oliver!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Picasso
Other exciting news is that Oliver has said his first word! Last week both Davis and I were sure that he said "dog" when looking at Pippa. He said it a couple times, over several days, but we thought maybe we were just being overeager parents. Well, this morning Elizabeth heard it too - Elizabeth and Pippa walked into the house and Oliver said "dog" when he saw Pippa. So it is official - yeah Oliver!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats Oliver! I'm not surprised your first word is "dog", considering how many influential dogs you have in your life. :)
ReplyDelete