Fast forward to today. Every Tuesday Oliver gets weighed at a mom's group we attend at the hospital. When I emailed Davis Oliver's weight today (14 pounds, 8 and a half ounces) this is the response I received: "If he were standing on one square inch he would exert a little under one atmosphere of pressure." I hope Davis was wearing his pocket protector and fake glasses (yes, he has fake nerd glasses he sometimes wears at work) when he wrote that.
Fortunately, or unfortunately (depending on how you look at it) I'm a bit too tired at this point to be too nerdy - I've had to put my pocket protector away for awhile (similar to the guy on the new McDonald's ad - I really do need my glasses). Hopefully Oliver will let us sleep soon and Davis and I will be back to being two nerds - for now, I would say we are 1.5 nerds.
No comments:
Post a Comment