Thursday, October 16, 2008

You have new Picture Mail!

I was in Boston today and so Elizabeth was here to play with Oliver. Elizabeth is wonderful and throughout the day sends Davis and me pictures and commentary of what they are up to. It is always fun to see "You have new Picture Mail" on my phone and see where they are, what they are up to, and what outfit Oliver is wearing.

Here are the pictures from today. As you can see they had a wonderfully relaxing day -

Or not.

I learned that a portion of their day was not wonderfully relaxing, in fact it was downright smelly.

Elizabeth, Oliver and Anna headed to the state park down the road from us to take a walk. All was going well until Anna's leash somehow became unhitched (Jedi mind tricks) and Anna realized she was free to party. And party she did. She found a swamp and loads of horse manure and rolled and splashed and rolled and splashed. Although Elizabeth made a valiant effort trying to rid the crazy banana of the smell, burrs and who knows what else, Anna was pretty gross when I got home. Davis is off at the dog wash now ridding Anna of her treasures- I'm sure she'll be sulking tonight, she was pretty proud of how gross she was.

2 comments: