Thursday, October 2, 2008

Three months

When I was in elementary school summer vacation seemed like an eternity - a wonderful eternity. When Oliver was born, three months ago today, I thought that my maternity leave would feel similar - I was wrong. The past three months flew by and today I headed back to work. Our original plan was for Oliver to head to daycare but, as luck would have it, his Aunt Elizabeth offered to take care of him. Recognizing that the day would be a difficult one, Elizabeth sent Davis and me pictures of what she and Oliver were up to throughout the day.

Here are the pictures we received-





As you can see, they had a pretty good day. As for me - although I missed Oliver, it was nice to use my non-mommy brain.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Oliver had a great day with Aunt Elizabeth. I am a little confused by his political leanings, however. Is he yawning at Obama and sticking out his tongue at McCain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like one happy little peanut. I bet Oliver is excited for the debate and all the good deals we're going to get tomorrow so he needed to rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Oliver had a great day - as I was expecting! I hope you did as well! Deals tomorrow? Are you hitting the kids sale tomorrow? ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete