Luckily the fog bank stayed off shore until late in the afternoon and so we were actually able to enjoy almost a full day of sun. And Oliver enjoyed a day in the sun with his hat - I finally remembered it!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Hat!
The sun has been a stranger of late and we all are feeling a bit stir crazy and moldy. Therefore, when we woke up on Saturday morning and saw the sun shining we rushed to pack up the car and head to the beach. We had a moment of panic as the closer we got to the beach the colder and foggier it got, but as soon as we realized it was a fog bank sitting right along the shore we did a U-turn and headed inland to the lake.
Luckily the fog bank stayed off shore until late in the afternoon and so we were actually able to enjoy almost a full day of sun. And Oliver enjoyed a day in the sun with his hat - I finally remembered it!

Luckily the fog bank stayed off shore until late in the afternoon and so we were actually able to enjoy almost a full day of sun. And Oliver enjoyed a day in the sun with his hat - I finally remembered it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Truly, could he be any cuter?! And I love the attack of the chocolate cream pie - that must have been hysterical! What lake did you go to? I would love to have the fresh water option.
ReplyDeletexxoo Erin