Faithful blog followers I am sure you are happy summer has officially ended - no more beach pictures. I know, I know - while we find delight in each and every day we go to the beach, when you look at the blog, it is just another picture of Oliver in a bathing suit or in his wetsuit. Well, I hate to disappoint - despite the fact the calendar says it is fall, and the temperature has been steadily dropping, Oliver and I are still frequent (as in several times a week) visitors to the beach. And, given that one of the last trips to Maine netted Oliver 16 sweaters (made for Elizabeth, Jon and me by our grandmother) and several hats, it looks like we will be cozy enough to continue our beach adventures for awhile. Now, instead of adding variety to the pictures by switching up Oliver's swimsuit, we'll add variety by switching up his sweaters. Ah- life is pretty nice.
Oliver and his friend Carragh are both in to kissing. They keep chasing each other down and planting a big one on the other's cheek - or wherever they can. Carragh has mastered the "peck," Oliver, on the other hand, prefers to give a wide, very open-mouthed, and usually very sandy or food-filled kiss.
And here is Oliver racing down the beach towards the water - ever upset that he is no longer allowed in.
No comments:
Post a Comment