Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam!

Time flies! Last year, at about this time, Oliver and I visited Ethan and Liz - Adam was still cozy, deciding when to make his appearance -

Yesterday we celebrated Adam's first birthday!

Oliver and Adam are just four months apart, a separation that is becoming less and less noticeable. Yesterday the boys had a great time playing "Where's Oliver" together -


Ethan enjoyed playing with the boys too, but also seemed to enjoy having a few minutes to himself-
I am looking forward to watching the boys grow up together - although I am a little worried about the trouble they may get into. Although Adam seems to be the most reserved right now, I think he might become the ring leader of the group.

Happy birthday Adam!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming up to help us celebrate! Note that Ethan is playing with the awesome toy you guys got for ADAM. Ethan didn't quite get that this wasn't his party...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam looks like such a big kid in that last picture! Sorry to have missed the party - looks like it was fun

    ReplyDelete