When I was about 8 months pregnant with Oliver Davis and I went and spent an amazing long weekend at the Pompano Beach Club in Bermuda (I highly recommend it). We went back and forth about whether or not we should rent scooters to travel the island. Through some crazy logic we determined that renting one scooter and having me ride behind Davis would be safe - at least safer than if we each had our own scooters. We also made a promise to travel around using only "extreme caution." Since our trip we have invoked "extreme caution" on many occasions - climbing ridiculously high ladders to clean gutters, installing new electrical outlets in the house...
We have, many many many times, tried to explain to Oliver the importance of extreme caution - we don't think he's quite caught on -

Mind you, as soon as we righted the bike, he went and grabbed a chicken wing, dipped it in blue cheese, repositioned his bike (to the above position) and hoped back on.
Maybe this is just Oliver's version of "extreme caution". He is holding on with two hands, after all!
ReplyDelete