Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall

This fall has been wonderful, hectic, and stressful all at once.  Last year I was so spoiled in that I was home with Oliver and Henni.  This fall I am adjusting to working and being home with Oliver and Henni - and trying to balance Oliver's school time.  The great nanny fiasco of 2012 and craziness with Davis' job has made adjusting anything but easy -- since the start of school we've not had one week where the basic structure and/or caregivers have been the same.  That being said, Davis has been Mr. Mom quite a bit - which the kids and I have enjoyed. 

And - because our schedules have been so crazy, we've been able to sneak in a lot of fun adventures together.

We've selected our pumpkins.





Chosen our Halloween costumes...


And worn said costumes to the dog park, the grocery store, walks, and pretty much anywhere and everywhere...


And we attended the Topsfield Fair.  Unfortunately this picture is horrible, but I had to include it.  Both Oliver and Henni went on their first roller coaster and LOVED it.  We got off and they yelled for more.  Mind you neither Davis nor myself like roller coasters, and my parents aren't big fans either.  The four of us each took a turn so our thrill seekers could take a second ride.  Henni waved like the queen the whole time - and her face - a huge smile.


In other news, Oliver has decided that he is going to be a vegetarian that only eats meat from the bone, shrimp, lobster, and no vegetables.  Not sure how that is going to work out, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment