Thursday, April 29, 2010
Man O War Part 5: A Final Few
Several years ago Davis and I spent New Years on Man O War. It was on that night that Davis was given his fantastic palm hat - the hat resides at the house on Man O War and it is the first thing Davis finds when we arrive. To me, Davis, his hat, Man O War, and complete happiness are synonymous.
Oliver gave Davis' hat a go a few times; given how cute he looks in the hat I think we may have to make a smaller version for Oliver.
With a matching hat the two could be peas in a pod - oh wait, they already are.
Oliver now how is very own palm tree. He planted the tree and carefully watered it. We are all looking forward to checking on Oliver's tree each and every time we return to Man O War.
I love this next picture - Oliver, crashed out, in a perfect vacation pose.
Oliver had his very own bag when we went to the Bahamas - he carefully packed the bag and rolled through the airports. This morning Oliver came over to the laundry I was folding and took several pieces of his clothing. He then went over to his books and took a couple of them. I watched as Oliver put the clothes and books in his bag - I asked what he was doing. He told me he was going to the Bahamas. When I told him that we weren't headed back there today he got very sad (and very mad). I must say, I too was very sad that I had to head off to work this morning and not to Man O War.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment