- Mommy giving me kisses and hugs
- Daddy
- Playing with Jonah
- Henni
- My stuffed animals (specifically Nemo)
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, my five things for which I am thankful:
- My family; my two wonderful children and Davis and our extended families.
- My friends; old and new.
- Health.
- Although there are days I would deny this, I really am thankful that I am able to be at home with Henni and Oliver. Yes we (literally) pull each others hair out sometimes, but we also have a lot of fun and I wouldn't trade what we have right now for anything.
- Davis. We never spend more than a couple hours in the same bed, there are days we see each other for only a couple (sleep deprived) hours (and therefore do not remember our conversation), but it doesn't matter. We trade the kids back and forth through the night in an attempt to give each other a bit of sleep, we encourage each other to do what we love (and love what we do), we understand each other, and we can ask each other (again and again) if we'd prefer to be werewolves or vampires. We have fun together.
No comments:
Post a Comment