We all survived our week.
Oliver loves his new teachers and was happy to reconnect with friends from last year and meet new friends. He's been studying butterflies this week and has brought home some beautiful drawings -- and one drawing of a trap designed to catch Henni (interesting).
![]() |
| First day of school |
Amy was here on Tuesday and it went well. I think Oliver was as surprised as I was and announced to Hollie on Wednesday that "We actually liked Amy!". Today is Hollie's last day before she heads to Italy - Monday begins our first full week of school and Amy.
While we survived this week, it was long and there were lots of changes. I think we are all looking forward to the weekend - hopefully one where we can kick back and relax (right) before the changes of next week.
Here are some pictures of our peach picking from last weekend.
| Tired girl |




No comments:
Post a Comment