Friday, November 12, 2010

Stick some tongs in me - I'm done

Thankfully Oliver decided to mix things up a bit and chose to stick me with tongs to see if I'm done rather than go with the more common method - a fork. While Oliver declared that the baby is in fact ready to be born - "in 10 minutes" - the little lady seems to disagree. Both Davis and I were convinced that the baby would be born early because Oliver was; it is looking as though this is not going to be the case.


While we are waiting for the baby to arrive we are keeping busy. Oliver has been exploring the baby things we've brought down from the attic,

and has been making the best of daylight savings time.

He's also continued to keep us entertained with his outfits and love of shoes. Here are the "jammies" he chose to wear to bed last night - hot pants, rocketman shirt and his car slippers which he calls his night time roller skates (because everyone has a pair of roller skates they wear to bed).

When he woke up this morning he immediately declared that, since it was daytime, his night time roller skates had to go and his red star shoes needed to be put on - did I mention already that this had to happen - immediately?

No comments:

Post a Comment