Monday, February 27, 2012

Bubblicious

Bath time is a much anticipated event every night.  The flotsam in the tub has gotten a bit out of hand - the sharks, boats, turtles, rays...are (seriously) two deep.  We've suggested culling, but Oliver and Henni say they prefer their crowded bath.

The other night Henni went to sleep early and missed bath time.  Oliver decided to use his solo bath time to see how bubblicious he could make the bath - it was pretty spectacular.  The bubbles were so out of control that Davis ended up having to scoop up the overflowing bubbles and fill both the toilet and the shower.  While I am not normally a fan of baths, I have to admit that this bath did look quite fun.   








2 comments:

  1. So cute! I miss baths - we can't get our drain to work lately so my poor kids are being reduced to showers or cold stand up tubs where I just douse them w/ water. Plumber please come soon! And yes.... how is Charlie? Besides being adorable?

    ReplyDelete