Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I call him Charles

While feeding Charlie the other morning Oliver looked down and said, "I call him Charles."  Which he doesn't, but I still thought it was hysterical.  And right now one has to laugh.  Charlie loves playing outside with the kids and then coming inside and going to the bathroom - usually timed with the same time I am changing Henni's diaper and so the only thing I can do is watch from afar and then go and clean up the mess.  At times I feel I am just waste management.  

The waste management piece aside, Charlie is pretty darn cute.  The little guy tuckers out pretty quickly and so walks generally consist of snuggling.





Although Henni, Charlie and I did manage to make it two houses down yesterday morning.



Charlie has found the key to Davis' heart though.  The number of pictures of Charlie on Davis' phone now far exceed the number of pictures of Henni or Oliver (or me).  Davis also continues to sneak Charlie in to bed with him and continues to send messages throughout the day asking how the little guy is doing.  I need to sort through the bazillion pictures Davis has taken and also upload pictures from my camera, but here are a few more...as I said, he is pretty darn cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment