Monday, February 20, 2012

A man's best friend

We have a new family member!  Charlie is 8 weeks old, 8 pounds, and ridiculously cute.  While Oliver, Henni and I are smitten, Davis is bananas about Charlie.  From the moment Davis laid eyes on Charlie he has had a grin on his face and a spring in his step.  And last night - well, last night Davis ignored all conversations we had had and ignored all reason  - Davis and Charlie spent the night curled up together in the guest bed (mind you Charlie is going to weigh in the 100 pound range when he is full-grown).

Given my inbox is full of pictures Davis has taken of Charlie, and that I have already had several inquires from Davis as to how Charlie is doing (and Davis has been gone for just a couple hours), I am guessing Davis won't be able to make it a whole 8 hours at work today.  And really, I can't blame him - I was totally unprepared for how cute Charlie is.

Look how tiny!

Playing with Henni

A happy boy (and dog)













No comments:

Post a Comment